maandag, augustus 13, 2007

A short photo update on my first days

A view from the plane
Caela's Dancing Class (Ballet Choreography)
Ben & Jerry'sCaela & I at Ben & Jerry's
A view from the window early at morning



A couple of shots made in Fort Collins. Caela and Anita posing in front of a statue.






Fresh fruits packed in little cans at Whole Foods. A huge organic supermarket.



If you need rice, grains, seeds, etc. you just tap it yourself. It is something I had never seen before.

How many choices one can have of Haagen Dasz Ice cream?

I never knew that one could get real Buffalo meat

It is hard to choose which Hamburger to eat for dinner with that many of choices. In the Netherlands we only have one option for hamburger. Just beef.

mmm yummy, look at all those delicious pies. Since I never had eaten Sloppy Joes, Caela made them for me. Here are the two Sloppy Joes that were left over. Definitively a dish I am going to make at home.

Geen opmerkingen: